applying to bristol Training College
PLEASE NOTE THAT A NON REFUNDABLE REGISTRATION FEE OF R500.00 IS PAYABLE FOR ALL FIELDS OF STUDY
The majority of our programs (courses) require grade 12, standard 10 certificate or equivalent as a pre-requisite for admission. Candidates who are not in possession of this certificate are still eligible for admission on the basis of the accrued/acquired working experience and/or under the recognition of prior learning (RPL) programme. To complete your admission to college, please ensure that your submit the following:
- Certified copy of the relevant previous qualifications
- Certified copy of your identity document/passport/resident permit
- Fully completed registration form
- Full payment of registration and deposit fees
If you are coming to study at Bristol Training College from abroad, you will receive a wide range of support, advice and information to help you settle in and feel comfortable in your new environment:
- Anyone who is not a South African Citizen, or permanent resident, requires a study permit in order to study in South Africa.
- You can contact the Department of Home Affairs or South African Embassy/High Commissions in your present country of residence.
- International applicants are subject to selection procedures based on academic merit and number of spaces available.
- Applicants with non-South African school leaving certificates must contact the South African Matriculation Board directly to determine their suitability for enrolment.
Bristol Training college
Advancing Knowledge Transforming Lives