Frequently Ask questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- I recently got my results and one of the marks have 000 – Fail, What does that mean?
— Ans: 000 – Fails means your results for that subject are pending and you need to wait for an sms telling you when pending results for that subject will come out.
- When will the pending results come out?
— Ans: We have no date yet from the Department of Education when the pending results will come out. Please wait for an sms from the college.
- I do not receive sms’s about results so how will I know when my pending results will come out?
—Ans: If you have not received any sms’s since the beginning of the year please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and give them your correct phone number or continuously check the website for announcements.
- If I am out of town and cannot come to the college how do I get my results?
–-Ans: The only way to get your results when you are not available to collect is to send someone to collect them. That person needs to have an AFFIDAVIT that you wrote giving consent for him/her to collect your results. The affidavit can be a scanned copy OR a fax. We do not have any online , email or over the phone facilities for results.
- How do I know and verify the subjects I have registered for?
—Ans: You can verify your subjects on your proof of registration that you get after the registration team has captured you. Make sure you get that print out before leaving the college after registering.
- When are the closing dates for registration?
—Ans: Engineering 1st trimester closes on 06 February 2017 & Business 1st semester closes on 03 March 2017.
- When do Classes Commence?
—Ans: Engineering Full-time classes start on 18 Septemper 2017 and Orientation is scheduled for 15 September 2017 & Business Full-time classes have already commenced
- I do not receive sms’s about classes so how will I know when classes start?
—Ans: If you have not received any sms’s since the beginning of the year please email: email@example.com and give them your correct phone number or continuously check the website for announcements.
- Can I get my results if I have not finished paying my school fees?
—Ans: No! you need to have paid full tuition fees to get your results.
Statements, Certificates & Diplomas
- Are certificates for 2016 available yet?
—Ans: Only April 2016 certificates are available yet at the college for Engineering. Business studies 2016 certificates are not yet available. So please wait for an sms from the college.
- Are certificates from 2015 and earlier available?
—Ans: YES! These certificates and statements are available for collection at the certification department of the college. If you come and collect and your certificate is not there, please apply for a one (there is no need usually to apply because certificates usually are available). If you have applied before and you still did not receive your certificate please Reapply for a certificate.
- I do not receive sms’s about results so how will I know when my certificate/diploma/statement will come out?
–-Ans: If you have not received any sms’s since the beginning of the year please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and give them your correct phone number or continuously check the website for announcements.
1. When is the Next Graduation Ceremony
—Ans: The next Graduation will be in April next year, 2018
1. How to I get the graduation forms?
— Ans: The graduation forms will be available in early October. Please keep checking the Website.
Bristol Training college
Advancing Knowledge Transforming Lives